Peace in Schools Gala & Auction
"One Breath Changes Everything"
Join us for a beautiful night to bring mindfulness to more schools! We'll have a spectacular dinner with local food and wine, music, live auction, and heartfelt appearances from the teens we serve.
Saturday, October 1st, 6:00-10:00pm
618 SE Alder St., Portland, OR
Our dinner will feature chefs Matt Howard and Jeremy Larter of Field Day. Field Day specializes in working closely with local farmers, artisan producers and winemakers, and takes pride in sourcing the highest quality ingredients for an authentic ‘farm to table’ experience.
Our live auction will feature dazzling packages, including:
- A coastal weekend getaway and VIP wine tour at three of the Willamette Valley's top vineyards.
- An outdoor adventure package complete with two nights at a cabin on the gorgeous Salmon River, a private flight around Mt. Hood, paddle board lessons, and a fly fishing expedition.
- A local food-lover's package featuring a spring and fall CSA produce share, two artisan bread shares from Tabor Bread and Grand Central Bakery, locally prepared foods from Olympia Provisions, and a case of local wine from People's Food Co-op.
- A week-long stay at a stunning beach house in Carmel, California, with complimentary tickets to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- A fun weekend stay at at the Caravan Tiny House Hotel in Portland, with delicious meals at Petite Provence and Bamboo Sushi, and excursions to the Japanese Garden and Portland Playhouse.
...plus so much more!
Music for the evening will be provided by the talented Tim Gilson jazz trio.